Tanning Solar Oil (no filters)
Moisturizing tanning solar oil is a plant product, which contains an extract of Walnut husk oil, an extraordinary natural tanning, and carrot extract, rich in beta-carotene, natural tanning intensifier pigment.
It does not grease, nor stain and it absorbs quickly giving a healthy and hydrated appearance to the skin. Suitable for already dark skin and for those who want to intensify their tan during the last days of vacation.
• Thanks to its formulation based on natural oils, including Walnut husk oil (natural tanning) and the presence of carrot extract, rich in beta-carotene, which is a pigment that contributes to the skin color, this oil helps to give the skin a golden tan
• Thanks to the presence of almond, soy and argan oil, it leaves the skin soft and hydrated after application.
• The single-dose package allows the product to preserve its freshness and avoid waste!
Pack of 5 single-dose 60x100 sachets of 9 ml each
Price: € 5,10 VAT included
SECRET BEAUTY TIPS FOR YOU
We recommend using Vi-Factory tanning solar oil during the least warm hours,
avoiding exposure to the sun from 12:00 to 16:00.
Your innovative eco-friendly packaging always with you, you take it in your pocket and you will never go out without!
• Eco-friendly packaging
• No more waste: Extraction of 99% of the content
• Easy opening with three fingers, avoiding the use of knives, scissors and teeth
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply the product in sufficient quantity on the area to be treated and massage it until completely dry.
Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Juglans regia Shell Extract Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Zea Mays Germ Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
External use. In case of contact with the eyes rinse thoroughly. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not be exposed to the sun for too long even if you use a product for sun protection. Keep newborns and young children away from direct sunlight. Excessive exposure to the sun poses a serious health risk.